About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I'm a recent college grad with an interest in public health as a career. I am making the most of my "downtime" between college and beginning graduate school at University of Alabama at Birmingham.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Long time, no post!

I've been getting ready for POC, going through POC, recovering from POC, preparing for my move, driving up to DC, doing more preparation for the move, and I move TOMORROW to Birmingham!

In the meantime, here is a video shot in Jacmel, Haiti, with after my rotation left. It's a series being pitched to Discovery, and it best answers the question, "How was Haiti?" In it, you will see Rod, Grace, Philip, Frank, Mika, and Junior, all of whom I met during my time there.

Explore22 - Episode 1 (Haiti) from Explore22 on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment