About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I'm a recent college grad with an interest in public health as a career. I am making the most of my "downtime" between college and beginning graduate school at University of Alabama at Birmingham.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Briefly, in bullet points, in the wee small hours of the morning.

Dragon*Con has come and gone, school is in full swing, and I am looking to the next event: Alchemy.

I'm craving surreality in my life, in a big way right now. Somehow I didn't get enough at Dragon*Con.

I just finished day one of the 30 days paleo challenge, except that I am going to commit fully to two or three weeks instead of 30 days.

It's very late, but I want to do something creative. Dad gifted me with a tripod, and I want to take a bunch of weird self-portraits.

Maybe I should clean up my apartment before I attempt that. Which means, naturally, I will go to bed instead.

I have a lot of thoughts, but nothing coherent or cohesive enough to share here.

No comments:

Post a Comment