About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I'm a recent college grad with an interest in public health as a career. I am making the most of my "downtime" between college and beginning graduate school at University of Alabama at Birmingham.

Monday, March 1, 2010

"So... what are you doing?"

I graduated from Emory University this past December, with a bachelor's in anthropology. Since then, someone has asked me what I am doing with my life at least once a week. "Where are you working? Where are you going to grad school?" The answers are, "I'm not. And I don't know yet, I'm waiting to hear back." That said, I'm actually not bumming around; I'm busy all the time. I've taken on this role of surrogate girlfriend/housewife/mother and am ferrying people around, running errands, and generally trying to be helpful. Honestly, I've never been happier, and I realize how lucky I am that I get to live in a house with friends and have my parents support me before I join the real world.

This blog is chronicling what I am doing while I wait and take life as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment