About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I'm a recent college grad with an interest in public health as a career. I am making the most of my "downtime" between college and beginning graduate school at University of Alabama at Birmingham.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today I leave for Cary, NC! It's been an awesome couple of days spent paddling around the marsh every day, taking long walks, and avoiding getting completely covered in ticks! Although I haven't gotten sunburned, I did get some sun. I have slightly more tanned calves; the line to which my jeans were rolled up to my knees is clearly visible now. I also tanned slightly around my vaccination bandaids! Those things do NOT come off as early as regular bandaids. I now have two slightly paler circles on my left arm. My inner Star Wars nerd thinks they look like the twin suns of Tatooine. (And if you don't know what that means, please don't worry about it!)

And now I have to leave and wear real clothes that aren't covered in mud again. I'm a little sad, but a little excited to get on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment