About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I'm a recent college grad with an interest in public health as a career. I am making the most of my "downtime" between college and beginning graduate school at University of Alabama at Birmingham.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finally!

An acceptance letter! Georgia State University sent me an email to say congratulations and welcome to the program.

"Dear Admitted Student:

Congratulations! I am happy to report that you have been admitted to the MPH program in the Institute of Public Health for the Fall 2010 semester. Your official admission letter will be mailed shortly, but I wanted to take this moment to contact you about this decision so that you may plan accordingly."


I squealed, "Eeee, someone loves meeeeee!" and bounced on the bed and startled my parents' dog. Sorry, Tia!

No comments:

Post a Comment